March 17, 2015
Notice of Contract Award
The Union County Improvement Authority has awarded the contracts listed below, without competitive bidding, as professional services pursuant to N.J.S.A. 40A:11-5(1)(a). These contracts are being awarded after a solicitation through a Fair and Open Process in accordance N.J.S.A. 19:44A-20.4 et seq. The contracts, and the resolutions authorizing them, are available for public inspection during regular business hours, in the office of the Clerk of the Union County Improvement Authority, 1499 Route 1&9 North, Rahway, New Jersey. The following contracts have been awarded for a period commencing on February 4, 2015 and continuing through the Authority’s next reorganization meeting in February 2016, upon the terms and conditions, including the hourly rates, set forth therein.
- DeCotiis, FitzPatrick & Cole, LLP as General Counsel to provide general and specialized legal services in connection with the Authority’s solid waste programs and activities, for a sum not to exceed $100,000.
- Murphy Orlando, LLC to perform Labor Counsel and other legal services that may be needed, for a sum not to exceed $50,000.00.
- McManimon Scotland & Bauman, LLC to perform Bond Counsel services in accordance with their proposal to the Authority.
- Pawar Gilgallon & Rudy to perform Conflicts Counsel and other legal services as needed by the Authority, for a sum not to exceed $25,000
- NW Financial Group as Financial Advisor to provide financial services and technical consultation services, for a sum for a sum not to exceed $75,000.00.
- Suplee, Clooney & Company as Auditor to provide outside auditing services as required by law, for a sum not to exceed $36,000.00.
- Acrisure LLC, Inc. to provide insurance brokerage services in accordance with their proposal to the Authority.
- Arkady Strategic Communications to provide Public Relations Services for a sum not to exceed $10,000.00.
- Sterling DiSanto and Associates to perform Appraisal services as needed by the Authority for a sum not to exceed $5,000.
- BLX Group, LLC to perform Arbitrage Calculations as needed by the Authority for a sum not to exceed $60,500.
- Mast Construction Services, Inc., to perform Construction Management Services as related to the Union County Family Courthouse in accordance with their initial fee proposal for the Project.
- Pinnacle Consulting & Construction Services to perform Construction Management service as related to the Union County College Student Services Center (Cranford) in accordance with their initial fee proposal for the Project.
- Netta Associates to perform Architectural services related to the Union County College – Student Center and Classroom addition (Cranford); Union County College, Annex & Logo Project (Plainfield); and Union County Family Courthouse projects in accordance with their initial fee proposal for the respective projects; and other Architectural services as may be needed by the Authority.