March 10, 2017
The Union County Improvement Authority has awarded the contracts listed below, without competitive bidding, as professional services pursuant to N.J.S.A. 40A:11-5(1)(a). These contracts are being awarded after a solicitation through a Fair and Open Process in accordance N.J.S.A. 19:44A-20.4 et seq. The contracts, and the resolutions authorizing them, are available for public inspection during regular business hours, in the office of the Clerk of the Union County Improvement Authority, 1499 Route 1&9 North, Rahway, New Jersey. The following contracts have been awarded for a period commencing on February 1, 2017 and continuing through the Authority’s next reorganization meeting in February 2017, upon the terms and conditions, including the hourly rates, set forth therein.
- BLX Group, LLC to perform Arbitrage Calculations as needed by the Authority for a sum not to exceed $15,000.
- Netta Architects, to perform Architectural services other Architectural services as may be needed by the Authority in accordance with their initial fee proposal for the respective projects, not to exceed $335,000.00
- Suplee Clooney and Company to preform auditing services as needed by the Authority with a sum not to exceed $40,000.
- NW Financial to preform Financial Services and technical consultation services as needed by the Authority with a sum not to exceed $65,000.
- McManimon Scotland & Bauman, LLC to perform Bond Counsel services in accordance with their proposal to the Authority.
- Rainone, Coughlin, Minchello, LLC as General Counsel to provide general services for a sum not to exceed $100,000.
- DeCotiis, Fitzpatrick, Cole and Giblin, LLP to provide Special Counsel and other legal services as needed by the Authority with a sum not to exceed $50,000
- Murphy Orlando, LLC to perform Labor Counsel and other legal services that may be needed, for a sum not to exceed $10,000.00.
- Acrisure LLC, Inc. to provide insurance brokerage services in connection with the Authority’s Property and Liability Policies, Workers Compensation, Public Employees Liability and Public Practices Liability and to provide additional insurance services as needed by the Authority and shall receive as compensation the normal brokerage commissions paid by the insurance company.
- Direct Communications to provide Public Relations Services for a sum not to exceed $10,000.00.
- Mast Construction Services, Inc., to perform Construction Management Services as related to the Union County Family Courthouse in accordance with their initial fee proposal for the Project, not to exceed $360,000.00.
- Pinnacle Consulting & Construction Services to perform Construction Management service as related to the Oak Ridge Park Project, with a sum not to exceed $200,000.
- Economic Planning Group to provide Life and Disability Insurance and Deferred Compensation Consulting and Brokerage services as need by the Authority shall receive as compensation the normal brokerage commissions paid by the insurance company.
- Neglia Engineering Associates to perform General Engineering services as related to Oak Ridge Project for a sum not to exceed $200,000.
- CME Associates to perform Engineering Services as related to the Union County Juvenile Detention Center for a sum not to exceed $150,000